Monday, July 19, 2010

Team Jacob, Definitely.

Hey everybody! Sorry, I know it's been a while (well, actually a long time) but I'm here to let you know that I've just watched New Moon (again) and am completely positive that I am Team Jacob!
I've never liked Edward much anyway what with the whole creeper vampire things he does when he watches Bella sleep; I'm more of a dog person. Or a wolf person. Haha!
Let me know if you've seen Eclipse yet and tell me what you think of it, but don't give any parts away please, I haven't seen it yet! Thanks! Byeeeeeee!

2 comments:

  1. I wrote a song describing Jacob and Bella from Jacob's point of view based on the book "Eclipse". This link will take you to my ilike page: http://www.ilike.com/artist/Palmer%2C+Jeremy
    The song is called "Walk Away". Hope you like it. Feel free to share it.

    ReplyDelete